Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Receptionist – Nairobi Clinic
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource.
If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the holder of the position will glorify God by providing competent and skilled customer care services to patients under direct guidance and/or supervision of the Executive Assistant. .
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
· Diploma in Business Administration, Front office management or any related field. Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage
· Minimum of three (3) year’s work experience in a related field.
· Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Able to deliver targets, and a good planner who pays attention to detail.
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
· Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position.
· Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams and solve problems by applying relevant knowledge.
· Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals.
· Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills.
· Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages.
· Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith translating and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 17th March 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.