Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Personal Assistant to the Director
Summary of job
Provide full Managerial, Administrative and Secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time.
Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Manage Director’s properties
- Manage Directors Art Gallery
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, Daily/weekly/monthly reports and presentations for the Director.
- Produce basic financial reports for the Director as needed
- Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Director’s contacts.
- Trust funding partners.
- Art Gallery Clients.
- Property Guests.
- Conference facility, catering and accommodation personnel.
- Tour operators & logistics.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level – Minimum 4 yrs-5 yrs
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external on behalf of the Director
- Ability to organize and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Email resume to abu.zubedi@plugin-Africa.com