Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Personal Assistant
We are looking to fill the position of a Personal Assistant who is highly motivated and self-driven individual to fill the position. The Personal Assistant will offer personalized secretarial and administrative functions in a well-organized and timely manner. The PA will work on a one-to-one basis on a broad range of tasks.
· Understands and communicates the company’s mission and objectives.
· Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
· screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
· Articulate in Organizing and maintaining director’s diaries and making appointments
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the director
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
· Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
· Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and general public
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer packages.
· Possess self-motivational skills in order to achieve goals without close supervision
· Strong organizational skills with good time management and planning skills
· Must be able to handle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment
· Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the organization. Minimum Requirements
· Manage and follow up on site managers in different construction sites
· Follow up with different suppliers on deliveries of building materials
· Good in handling pressures, analyzing and following up tasks
· has business management experience
· perfect in efillling
· can measure performances and good in evaluations
· can set targets on director’s behalf and has ability to follow me up in any means to achieve this targets
· Disciplined with some experience in ICT, Finance, Hr, sales, operations, logistics, construction and business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, /PR/Communication or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same capacity in a busy organization.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant/ administrator.
- MUST have worked in a construction company.
- Good command of English language.
- A discrete and confidential person.
- A person who is able to multi task.
- Must be very neat and presentable
- Attach a passport photo with the cv
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. On or before 11th May 2020.