Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
Position: Office Administrative Assistant II
Job-Group CPSB 11 ‘H’
Number of Posts : One (1)
Terms of Service : Three (3) Years Contract
Basic Salary Scale : Kshs. 24,580 rising to Kshs. 32,760 per month
Other Allowances: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
- Recording and data; typing drafts, manuscripts; operating office equipment;
- attending to visitors/clients; handling telephone calls and appointments;
- ensuring security of office records, equipment, documents and documents including classified materials;
- preparing responses to simple routine correspondence;
- ensure proper documentation is in order for staff travelling outside the county
- ensure timely requisitions, proper storage and efficient but economical use of all care taking supplies;
- Coordinate the department’s programs including inter-departmental activities to ensure cohesion of team is always key;
- Ensure secure and friendly working conditions;
- Ensure that the department’s offices are kept clean at all times and
- Undertaking any other routine duties that may be assigned.
For appointment to this grade, one must have; –
- Diploma in Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
- Certificate in Senior Management Course
- Computer literacy
- Working experience of a minimum period of three (3) years
- Certificate in Public Relations and Customer Care course lasting not less than two
(2) weeks) at KSG
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution, and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County
Public Service Board
Private Bag Voi
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th March, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD