Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Management Trainee Graduate
Our client is an NGO working in Migori County looking to engage a Management Trainee Graduate. Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties.
- Receive training and performs duties in departments of Finance, Sales and marketing, Operations and Production.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analysing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Preferable experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, and Operations etc.)
- A degree in Management or Business
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th March 2020.