Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Logbook Loan Officers / Agents
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Station: Head Office Nairobi
The Logbook Loan Officer/Agent will be responsible for loan sales, appraisals and collections in liaison with the Loan Assessors.
- Find potential clients (individuals or businesses) in need of loans.
- Sell the company products by explaining to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Persuading these clients to obtain loans, and pay back as per the loan agreement.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and help answer questions about the process.
- Help clients apply for loans.
- Evaluate, analyze and verify the application and documentation to determine the client’s creditworthiness
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications to the loan committee for further verification and approval.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Help better the credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Manage performance of the Loan Consultants in his territory.
- Sit in the loan appraisal committee when called upon
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Business Management/Cooperative Management or a related field.
- Min 1 year sales experience preferably in a non-deposit taking micro finance.
- MUST have a portfolio of existing client base
- Self-motivation and drive
- Computer knowledge.
- Customer Centric
- Supervisory skills
How To Apply
Successful applicants will receive monthly salary plus commission on achieving targets. Please forward your current CV only and attach your current passport photo to email@example.com. Closing date for all applications is 15.03.2020.