Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Job Type: Full Time Contractual
Job Purpose: Reporting to the House Keeping Supervisor, the Laundry Attendant job exists to provide laundering services including operating washing or dry-cleaning machines to clean, dry, press and fold cloth-ware at the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to
· Prepare work-plans and schedules, allocate work to laundry staff and set laundry production
· Receive or collect used up linen for cleaning and record or classify it according to its sources from different wards and units of the hospital.
· Sort and classify and mark or tag dirty linen according to its source in the hospital, type, color and maintenance specifications for laundering in the hospital.
· Determine spotting procedures and proper solvents, detergents and other cleaning materials based on fabric and stain types in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Pre-soak, sterilize, scrub, spot-clean, and dry contaminated or stained articles, using neutralizer solutions and portable machines in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Spray steam, water, or air over spots to flush out chemicals, dry material, raise naps, or brighten colors of garments in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Load dry-cleanable garments into washers or dry-cleaning machines, add detergents and other washing materials and start washing process in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Use other cleaning procedures to clean and dry non-dry-cleanable linen in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Operate machines that comb, dry and polish furs, clean, sterilize and fluff feathers and blankets, or roll and package towels in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Remove items from washers or dry-cleaning machines and dry them on cloth lines to reduce excessive moisture in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Collect cleaned and dried up linen, sort, press and pack according to its source and type, from different wards and units in the hospital.
· Perform other special or peculiar garment maintenance or garment care according to need or manufacturers’ specifications in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Liaise with the tailors and dressmakers to repair and mend torn or replace missing parts of garments during and after laundering in the laundry unit of the hospital.
· Maintain dry-cleaning machines and other laundry equipment, or report their breakdown for repair and maintenance in the hospital.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Applications to reach us before close of business 09/03/2020.
Remember to quote Laundry Attendant Kisii on the email Subject