Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Job Type: Full Time Contractual
Job Purpose: As the face of the company and he/she should ensure that visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
He/She will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, bookings and appointments. As a Front office manager, he/she should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
He/she should deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach. Ultimately, he/she should be able to ensure that the front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
· Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
· Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards.
· Schedule shifts.
· Ensure timely and accurate customer service
· Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests
· Troubleshoot emergencies
· Monitor stock and order office supplies
· Ensure proper mail distribution
· Prepare and monitor office budget.
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
· Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
· Diploma in Front Office Operations or its equivalent
· Proven work experience for at least two (2) years as a Front desk manager.
· Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. computers, switchboards and printers).
· Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures Proficiency in English (oral and written)
· Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Good organizational and multitasking abilities
· Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before close of business 09/03/2020.
Remember to quote Front Office Manager Kisii on the email Subject.