Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Medanta Africare is a world class healthcare services provider committed to providing compassionate, comprehensive, and innovative healthcare.
We have our main facility in Westlands, Nairobi and satellite laboratories in Nairobi, Thika and Kisumu.
We have a high-performance team dedicated to achieving world class clinical excellence.
We are looking for a Financial Controller.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the COO (with direct interaction with the CEO), the Financial Controller is responsible for leading strategies for all financial and management accounting, capital and tax efficiency, financial risk management and control functions for the healthcare provider.
He/she is tasked with budgeting, administering, directing and monitoring all the healthcare provider’s financial activities.
The Financial Controller plays a lead role in partner and investor engagement.
· Works with the CEO, COO and hospital board to create financial strategies for the healthcare provider
· Leads the senior management team to develop financial goals and objectives for the hospital
· Provides proactive, sound guidance regarding management of assets and investments, and financial trends within the facility
· Works with department managers and patient care executives to implement financial plans and productivity benchmarks, and to monitor progress toward financial goals
· Employs a system of responsible accounting, including budget and internal controls
· Ensures timely and accurate reconciliation is done
· Maintains effective revenue cycle processes for a strong cash flow position
· Maximizing cash flow consistent with sound credit and collection policies
· Lead and develop the finance and accounts team and ensure they are motivated
· Financial reporting with detailed analysis of financial statements and variances from budget; audits of financial statements and internal controls
· Monitors capital asset expenditures and depreciation
· Prepares annual operating budgets as well as capital budgets and cash flow projections
· Maintains proper banking relations
· Vets all agreements from a financial perspective i.e credit terms, notice period, invoice submission etc.
· Bachelor of Commerce
· A fully certified CPA/ACCA or equivalent
· Master’s degree as an added advantage
· Training on strategic management
· At least 8 years’ experience with 4 in senior management in a similar entity
· A track record of prudent and excellent financial management practices
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Strong communicator, able to clearly articulate financial positions to various stakeholders
· Track record of integrity and reliability
· Hands-on and proactive problem solver with a record of turnaround interventions
· Able to advise and convince top management and directors on prudent course of action regarding Finance
· Flexible, hardworking and able to withstand high pressure
· An energetic leader
· Able to train and develop a strong, capable finance team
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to the recruiting agency Fanisi HR Solutions at email@example.com by Monday 16th March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted