Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Finance Manager
Job duration: 3 year contract
Siaya Bondo Water and Sanitation Company Limited (SIBOWASCO) was established in 2006 as a Company to provide clean, safe, affordable drinking and Sanitation services in Siaya County. We are seeking to recruit exceptional employees with strong administrative, organizational and leadership skill to fill the following positions.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for the finance function of the company to perform financial analysis as per laid down procedures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Formulate the company’s financial strategy and ensure it is properly implemented
- Oversee and analyses SIBOWASCO’s operating environment and provide the senior management team with the information and analysis necessary to plan their work in accordance with the approved strategic frameworks.
- Oversee all investment activities including putting in place appropriate strategies that are in line with company policy including risk management guidelines.
- Ensure sound corporate governance by identifying risks and developing and implementing proper controls in order to minimize those risks.
- Developing and implementing departmental strategies and work plans that facilitate achievement of Company objectives.
- Continuously developing, reviewing and enforcing the financial policies, procedures and internal controls that are in line with IFRS and legal requirements
- Develop systems for the effective and efficient management of financial resources.
- Managing departmental staff performance, development, training and motivation for effective performance.
- Ensure efficient revenue collection, disbursements, accounting and reporting
- Establish the necessary systems and procedures to safeguard fixed assets including the maintenance of complete accurate and up to date fixed assets register/records
- Ensure financial reports are prepared and submitted in compliance with the company requirements
- Manage all finance relationships with external agencies and compliance with standards
- Prepare budgets and periodic financial performance reports for presentation to the managing directors and Board for approval.
- Participate in the recruitment of staff within the department, mentor and coach departmental staff, plans the work of subordinates, assigns work performance, appraises/evaluates subordinates performance
- Monitor budgets against expenditure and advice corrective action where necessary.
- Manage of the provision and recording of financial and accounting information for externally-funded projects and the control of all externally funded expenditure.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports
- Budget preparation/ cash flow management review to ensure sustainability and giving strategic advice to board /Management
- Prepare statutory, management and other reports as required by the various stakeholders
- Conduct periodic review of actual performance against budget and explaining any variances
- Work closely with CMT in all areas.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
The applicant should be in possession of the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Accounting option) from a reputable University,
- Be in possession of a professional qualification and a member of a professional body in good standing (CPA-K, ACCA or any other recognized body);
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the profession with minimum 3 years in managerial, supervisory position or Operations in a busy Commercial environment preferably Water service provider.
- Experience of implementing ERP systems and conversant with Water Billing Systems; Sage Pastel Evolution will be an added advantage.
- Proven customer management and people management experience.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
How to Apply
FOR ALL THE ABOVE POSITIONS, THE APPLICANTS MUST ATTACH UPTO-DATE COPIES OF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES FROM EACC, DCI, CRB, KRA AND HELB
Interested candidates may apply for any of the above positions by providing a cover letter that demonstrates why they are the best candidate for the position applied for, a detailed up-to-date CV and photocopies of relevant testimonials, current and expected remuneration package, the names and addresses of three professional referees, an e-mail address and telephone number to the following address by 27th March 2020 at 4 p.m., indicating Ref No. and post on Headline to:-
The Managing Director
SIBO WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
PO. BOX 214-40600,
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org