Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Our client is in the Banking / ICT industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Finance Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparation of invoices, quotations and receipts on time using the prescribed formats
· Preparation and proper recording of payment vouchers for all outgoing payments
· Input all invoices into the Financial Accounting System
· Bank Reconciliation on all our bank accounts daily.
· Queuing payments on our bank systems via Electronic Banking as instructed
· Petty Cash Reconciliation
· Correct computation of all statutory returns VAT by the 5th of each month as well as ensuring the prompt and correct filing of these returns
· Daily and Weekly Debtor Ageing analysis and reporting
· Daily and Weekly Creditor Ageing analysis and reporting
· Cash flow projections for each month next month (to be done at month’s end)
· Provision of monthly Management Accounts / Reports (Budget versus Actual) to assist the management team in planning.
· Maintenance of our Asset Registers
· Liaise with the Customer Support Team Leader on a need-to basis regarding payment tracing and tracking issues and customer refund and /or reversal request approvals
· Weekly backups of the financial system data sent to the director for storage
· Daily analysis of bank statements and collection accounts reconciliation statements to ensure the funds have indeed been settled to our collection account from our payment channel providers partners
· Daily confirmation of merchant settlement files for EFT remittance to be verified by the directors
· Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in an equivalent role in the Baking/ICT sector.
· University degree in Finance/Accounting
· CPA Kenya.
· Knowledge and Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing and spoken
· Detail oriented and high levels of integrity
· Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to execute, make decisions, develop strategy, critical thinker and build relations.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to Fkariuki@flexi-personnel.com by 30th March 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement