Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Vacancy: Executive Assistant
The successful candidate will ensure administrative and secretarial support to the Director; ensuring day to day functioning of the office; coordinating office management activities; managing the office’s interface with other departments and external parties.
Generally ensure duties of the Director’s Office are carried out effectively and seamlessly.
Key Result Areas
· Organise, manage and run the Directors Office to include filter of incoming visitors, correspondence, emails and telephone calls, highlighting urgent and priority matters requiring the Director’s attention;
· Draft, type and dispatch memoranda, acknowledge letters and responses to correspondence, and follow up with relevant action officers;
· Proof read routine documents prepared for the Director’s signature in consultation with originating officers;
· Prepare various reports for Director’s Office including creation of spreadsheets, charts, databases, and application of relevant software;
· Draft correspondence, speeches, presentations, and announcements from the Director’s Office;
· Schedule meetings between the Director and key stakeholders within and outside the company and effectively manage the diary;
· Draft agendas, compile and distribute relevant documents and briefings, take minutes and maintain records for the Director’ meetings;
· Prepare Board Papers on time in collaboration with other departments and stakeholders;
· Maintain and manage Executive Director action log across all organization engagements both internal and external;
· Compile, schedule and prioritise engagements, appointments, invitations, and other requests for weekly dairy meetings;
· Make travel arrangements for the Director, coordinating flights, accommodation and other itinerary specifics;
· Coordinate logistics and documentation for visiting delegations; and
· Provide administrative support to the Director including preparation of administrative forms and processing of requests.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Office Management Secretarial Studies, Communication, Public Relations or related disciplines;
· A minimum of 7 years’ experience as Executive or Administrative Assistant to a Director, Chief Executive Officer or Chief of Party preferably of an international, multicultural organisation;
· Advanced Information technology skills including word, excel, access, PowerPoint Ms outlook; and
· Highly developed analytical skills with ability to prepare, analyse and interpret data and reports.
· Organizational and planning skills;
· Superior written and verbal communications skills in English and Swahili;
· Information gathering and analytical skills;
· Problem analysis and solving skills;
· Quick judgment and decision-making ability;
· Self initiative;
· Attention to detail and accuracy;
· Interpersonal skills;
· Highly numeric;
· Communications and negotiation skills; and
· Ability to manage senior executives of the board and the management committee.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Unemployed candidates who FIT the profile above are encouraged to apply.
Do not apply for the position if you do not fit the profile.