Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Our client, a boutique finance & strategy advisory firm is looking for an Executive & Admin Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the firm’s Executive Directors.
· Coordinate the CEO’s activities including Board and philanthropic engagements
· Manage the CEO’s daily schedule
· Keep the CEO informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
· Attend select CEO’s meeting and capture the action points and follow through
· Facilitate the CEO’s meetings & travel
· Follow up on actions and commitments made by and to the CEO
· Manage correspondence between the CEO and strategic partners
· Record and circulate minutes of meetings as requested
· Prepare and monitor the operations dashboard – all projects
· Manage incoming correspondence – phone calls, letters and emails.
· Ensure overall neatness and cleanliness of entire office premises (i.e. internal & external).
· Generate monthly administration reports and maintain an up-to- date filing system.
· Maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment and other consumables and expedite procurement of supplies.
· Manage and supervise all support staff i.e. office cleaners, messengers etc.
· Provide support to HR as required
· 5+ years as an Executive Assistant
· Business Degree with additional qualification in Business
· Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
· Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
· Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
· Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
· Possess the ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
How to Apply
If you are driven and looking to bring your exceptional skills and ideas, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th March 2020 @ 5pm
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.