Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Accountant (Software) – Entry Level
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Role Purpose: SoftIQ Technologies is a software company dealing with ERP Solutions, Point of Sale, Automation and Customized software solutions.
We are a market leader in East Africa delivering cutting edge technology through innovative software solutions.
This position is responsible for co-ordination of revenue, management and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely accounting services.
The ideal candidate should have, CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
He/She should meets the provision of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Active debt collection
· Generating clients invoices and ETR receipts for any due approved clients payment; reconciling debtors and creditors on a monthly basis;
· Undertaking monthly bank reconciliations; preparing and filling of the KRA, PAYE & VAT returns in compliance with relevant tax laws.
· Participating in Project management and in the audit processing of the projects
· Monitoring of the customers’ accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
· Clients’ accounts reconciliations for payments received and disbursed
· Preparing payments in line with financial management policy provision and maintain cheque payment register
· Ensuring receipts and payments are accurately posted.
· Maintaining records for creditors as well as debtors and generating regular reports to assist management in settlements of accounts payables and prompt collection of accounts receivables
· Maintaining cheque payments and cheque inward/receipts register ensuring completeness in terms of details i.e. PAYE, dispatch, cancelled cheques etc.
· Maintaining all financial related document
· Ensuring payments are authorized and approved prior to disbursement.
· Preparing and assisting in the annual auditing
· Preparing all financial accounts to be ready for Auditors.
· Other tasks as assigned
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
· Well organized in planning and execution.
· Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
· Accounting work and customer service experience (essential).
· Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
· Member of the Institute of Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or it recognized equivalent
· Served in a similar for at least 2 years
· Relevant computer packages
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
· You should be between 25-35 years old.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting option
· This is will be a very engaging position that will involve Critical thinker with high proficiency and only candidates that are willing to exert 200% effort should apply.
· Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
· Be self-driven with minimal supervision
· High IQ and competent and able to work with the best in the ERP Industry in Kenya
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your Qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Applications should be sent via email by latest 8th March 2020
Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
Apply through email@example.com and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.