Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Gross Salary: 40k – 80k
Our Client is an established and prestigious Ear, Nose and Throat consultancy firm.
They seek to hire an experienced Customer Service Executive in a very well reputed medical setting dealing with a range of clients including VVIP patients.
This position would be suitable for someone who wants to join a small but high performing team which has built a reputation not only in Kenya but also with the international community dealing with ears and hearing loss.
· Act as the first point of contact for clients. Handle phone calls and emails. Welcome patients, book appointments, manage enquiries, provide information on services.
· Build sustainable client relationships and trust with clients. Handle queries, complaints. Keep records of client interactions and follow ups
· Prepare reports, invoices, receipts. Collect payments
· Maintain Inventory, track office supplies and order replacements
· Oversee the general upkeep of the office
· Handle logistics. Track incoming and outgoing repairs and orders
· Learn to operate new office technologies and equipment and ensure they are functioning to specification. Keep all software up to date
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative in a high end service industry would be an advantage
· A Kind and patient personality who will actively engage with and will be able to go the extra mile in looking after our clientele.
· Ability to deal with the aged community and high profile clientele
· Excellent communication and presentation skills. Needs to be well spoken and clear in speech. Needs to be fluent in English and must have effective writing skills. Hindi / Gujarati / Kiswahili will be an advantage
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Proactive in improving customer experience and office efficiency
· Must be customer oriented and have the ability to deal calmly and positively with different types of personalities and people from various walks of life
· Computer Literacy: Ability to use standard software packages such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to use Bluetooth, smartphone technology, TV and sound systems would be an advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Executive) to email@example.com before 17th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted