Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Title: Commercial Analyst
Industry: Consultancy & Advisory
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Key Job Responsibilities
Back office work for sales team
- Contribute to the development of sales plans and objectives
- Measure progress and help create transparency and alignment and raise the alarm/ course-correct when things are off track.
- Create good sales material to empower the commercial team
- Build customer presentations and help update them for different customers and products
- Build client reports that might help strengthen customer relationships
- Help defining commercial budgets and measuring progress against them
Analyze sales data
- Partner with sales team to maintain the continued quality of the data in the CRM
- Help in building quarterly pipelines per team and team member, and generate the dashboards and reports that will give the team transparency and visibility to empower them to be more productive
- Extract key insights from or sales data that might be used to improve productivity in sales, and/or to guide company and product strategy
Bridge between sales and other teams
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments that need customer insights to power different parts of the business (operations, product etc)
- Partner with finance and leadership to build forecasts and reports.
- Understand our market, our competition, research other products and become a resource for the team for external analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration etc.)
- 2 to 5 years of experience as an analyst in a similar role
- Experience using and analyzing data from a CRM
- Experience building presentations and sales materials for customers
- Experience using Google docs and Microsoft office
- Knowledge of the African agriculture industry and/or insurance is a plus, but not a must
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Commercial Analyst) to email@example.com before Monday 16th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV