Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Building Caretaker
Reporting to the Manager, Property, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing company property making rounds of the property on a regular basis, and addressing emergencies/ tenant problems.
- Collecting of monthly rent from the tenants
- Daily checks of all building services systems including but not limited to pumps, motors, lifts, ventilations, air conditioning, electrical, mechanical and generators and completion of requisite inspection reports.
- Undertaking and completing of minor repairs/replacement, including lights bulbs, leaking taps and minor hardware repairs
- Daily checking of all lifts for cleanliness and proper functioning and immediately having the requisite lift technician attend while reporting to property manager
- Preventive maintenance programme activities
- Co-ordinating maintenance technician tasks in the assigned buildings
- Attending to tenants by co-ordinating and providing assistance as required
- Attending fortnight security and cleanliness meetings and any other meetings as directed
- Ensuring that all contractors in the assigned buildings have authorisation to work and are following the KTDA Building Operation Guide and General Terms and Conditions.
- Attending to building emergencies and preventive maintenance programme activities.
- Ensuring that the security and cleaning staff are undertaking their duties and assisting /giving directions where required.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Diploma in property management or business management related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a building caretaker, or supervisor in a larger commercial and residential
- Should have good knowledge of maintenance standards in building management services
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant knowledge
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Must be able to deliver targets, and a good planner who pays attention to detail
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages.
How to apply:
Click here to apply not later than 27th March 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.