Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Mechanic & Administrative Assistant Assessment Centre General Insurance, Kenya
Reporting to the Claims Manager, the job holder will maintain and handle all administration/ mechanical duties in the assessment centre as per the standards of service.
- Manages daily operational (client service and or administrative) delivery within claims department assessment centre including status reports.
- To Inspect vehicles engine, mechanical/ electrical and other damages accurately
- Ensuring adequacy of stationery, refreshments in the assessment centre.
- Keep a record of all the vehicles that are received and released from the assessment centre
- Ensure all equipment are functioning correctly in the centre.
- Develops and maintains procedural documentation e.g. service provider documentation, signed SOPs and SLAs.
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly where required.
- Follow a checklist to ensure that all critical parts are examined and recorded
- Disassemble and reassemble parts where required.
- Carry out vehicle minor stripping to enable assessor view all the damages.
- Explain to clients their motor problems and the repairs done on the vehicles
- Provides input to other areas i.e. client feedback/queries.
- Ensures scrap collected at the centre is properly disposed.
- Decision Making,
- Telephone efficiency
- Client Focus
- Information & time Monitoring/Management
- Stakeholders management Commitment
- Team Orientation
- Initiating ActionTechnical Knowledge-Mechanical
- At least 1 years’ experience
- Mechanical related certificate/diploma.
How to Apply