Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Chief Administrative Officer Job-Group CPSB 07 ‘M’ (internal position)
Number of Posts : One (1)
Terms of Service : Permanent & Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 47,780 rising to Kshs.63, 900
Other Allowances: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- facilitating maintenance of infrastructure and facilities;
- overseeing transport management;
- planning and coordinating office accommodation;
- overseeing development and updating of office equipment and furniture inventory;
- overseeing facilitation of meetings, conferences and other special events;
- supervising general maintenance of buildings and furniture;
- supervising provision of security and office services; and
- Supervising records management and Messengerial services within various Departments.
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served at the grade of Senior Administrative Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution;
- Management Course lasting not less than four weeks
- been a person of integrity;
- proficiency in computer applications; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Private Bag Voi
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th March, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD