Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Admin Assistant/ Receptionist- Real estate,
Gross Salary: 35k
Our Client is a well-established real estate company that provides affordable housing to both potential homeowners and investors. They are seeking to hire an experienced Admin Assistant/receptionist who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the office.
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts, and payments.
- Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer.
- Track and monitor payments and other obligations.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Petty cash allocation and management.
- Receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external clients
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, answering calls and managing correspondence.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or in a similar role.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Must be keen on details.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply