Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Accounts Trainee
- A minimum high school average grade of B (plain) or its equivalent.
- Certification in either CPA, KATC or ACCA.
- 1 year experience.
- Proficiency in oral AND written English.
- Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
How to Apply
Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis.
The company will make permanent positions offers to successful candidates who’ll perform well.
No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application should include:
A well drafted application/cover letter expressing why you believe you are the best candidate for the position.
Your CV with specifics including primary and high school average grades.
Interested applicants should send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org