Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Accounts Assistant -Hardware Solutions
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is an IT company that sells tech hardware solutions while providing world-class customer service to their clients. They seek to recruit an accounts assistant who will carry out financial and accounting processes, in compliance with financial policies, procedures, and controls systems.
- Analyze financial information and prepare final statements.
- Ensure the transparency and efficiency of the organization’s financial operations and to safeguard compliance with reporting guidelines.
- Maintain data integrity of financial records including the General and subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly and timely updated and recorded.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems, processes, and financial performance
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare organizational and departmental budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures and statutory regulations
- Prepare the statutory deductions e.g. PAYE, NHIF, VAT, NITA, and NSSF among others; and submit to the specific authorities.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash and cheques transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports to management.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Review, disburse and replenish authorized petty cash in the organization.
- At least 1-2 years experience, preferably in a busy organization.
- CPA II or an equivalent certification
- Proficiency with QuickBooks & Ms-Excel is a distinct advantage.
- 28 Years and Below
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- High ethical standards and professionalism.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication, and IT skills.
How to Apply