Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
St. Andrew’s School, Turi, an international Christian Boarding School offering a British Curriculum education, wishes to fill the following position in the School from May, 2020
Account Assistant - Treasury & Payroll
The School comprises two semi-autonomous Schools: the Preparatory school for pupils between of ages of 3 – 13 and the Senior School for pupils between the ages of 13-18.
The Cashier/Payroll Administrator is a whole school appointment and is responsible to the Assistant Bursar. S/he will work closely with the Assistant Bursar to ensure the management of cash register as well as ensuring that payroll related statutory reports and tax returns are filled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Receiving and cross-checking, the correctness and completeness of data coming to the payroll system from various
- Payroll processing for waged staff as well as handling all personnel queries raised by employees in regard to their wages computation
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of all activities, produce statistics and reports relative to payroll for waged
- Process miscellaneous forms for reimbursement for employees, such as licences renewals, subsistence allowance.
- Computing terminal dues for both permanent and seasonal employees who have left
- Preparing and completing statutory returns, ensuring that work is completed in line with set timescales, legal requirements & agreed standards, interpreting these where
- Paying out petty cash and re-imbursement of the same after the required authorization(s) per the Chart of Authority and to ensure that the Cash office operations are in accordance to School’s
- Post all cash and float transactions into Quickbooks and perform reconciliations per the routines set out by the Assistant Bursar to ensure cash on hand traces back to the books of account
- Maintain up to date records in Quickbooks
- A minimum of a CPA (K) or its equivalent
- At least three years relevant professional experience
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Attention to detail with a high degree of integrity and able to keep strict confidence in the work environment
- High degree of integrity and unquestionable character
- Familiarity with Quick Books accounting package an added advantage
How to Apply
A full job description is available on request from the HR Director. If you feel that you meet the required criteria, please complete the School’s application form which can be downloaded from the School website and return the completed form by email to HRDirector@turimail.co.ke
Closing Date for applications: March 17, 2020