Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Location: South B, off Mombasa road, Nairobi
Report to: Operations Manager
Our client, a Kindergarten & Primary school, is recruiting for an Accountant to join their growing team.
- Responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
- You will also run accounting software to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- A successful Accountant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that the school’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on debtors in terms of school fee payments and other sales invoiced.
- Maintain up-to-date debtors reconciled balances.
- Reconcile accounts and weekly supplier payments
- Communicate with suppliers upon payment remittance.
- Maintain good standing relationship with suppliers.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of all expenditure accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Remit all statutory payments – KRA, NHIF, NSSF
- Payroll preparation, processing and submission of salaries to relevant employee accounts.
- Deduct and track staff advances and payment of overtime if any.
- Prepare audit processes within the time frame provided.
- Provide all financial books to be audited
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of KRA and accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- CPA certification
How To Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 17th March 2020.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.