Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
An officer appointed to this position is responsible for preparation of payments and initiating payment process at the Commission. Also responsible for reconciliation and record keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible to perform the following functions
- Examine, invoice, input payment into IMFIS and imprest
- Carryout sub ledgers reconciliation and advise how much funds are available
- Account for donor, programs and project funds
- Prepare accounting documents and reviewing of request for funds are in line with procedures
- Confirm that vouchers that are surrendered are in line with the initial authority
- Prepare and request exchequer from Treasury
- Keep custody of vouchers, authority memo’s and other accountable documents
- Fast track of payments and ensuring payments
- Advise clients and staff on the status of their payments
- Reconcile bank accounts for the Commission
- Assist in compiling of financial statements
- Manage imprest or advance payments
- Ensure that payments are made and imprest accounted for as per the finance policy and regulations
- Collect revenues and sale of tenders
- Carry out bank reconciliation
- Compute and issue withholding tax certificates on both suppliers and staff
Academic and Professional Qualifications
For Appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance), Economics or Business Management, Administration from a recognized
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountant Kenya (CPAK II)
- Must have served for at least three (3)
Applicants must possess knowledge and skills in the following areas;
- Knowledge of Public Financial Management
- Relevant legislations
- Professional Standards
- Proficiency in computer application
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for these positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer; women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission by
31st March, 2020 on/or before 5.00pm.
All Applications should be submitted to:
National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road,
Avenue ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor,
P.O Box 44417-00100