Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Summary: We are seeking to hire a dynamic accountant to add to our team of dedicated Professionals.
The ideal candidate for this position should have at least 6- 7 years working experience with demonstrated progressive growth.
The incumbent should be attentive to detail, with high numerical accuracy, a good time manager and methodical.
· Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
· Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
· Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
· Maintain a system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
· Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
· Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
· Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
· Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
· Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
· Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
· Strong analytical and research skills
· Close attention to detail
· Ability to meet hard deadlines
· In-depth knowledge of corporate finance principles
· Basic math skills
· Experience utilizing accounting and finance software
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
· Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage
· CPA (K )
· Knowledge of SAP system is required
· Minimum 6- 7 years of finance and accounting experience.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before the end of day 16th March 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted