Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Female Muslim Accountant
Our client is in search of an Accountant to handle all financial activities & transactions and ensure that you are in line with existing policies, procedures, systems and regulations of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining effective and efficient financial systems and ensuring accurate and timely Management and financial reporting. You will also think creatively and come up with. Strategies to improve and streamline various company processes.
- Preparation of creditors financial data, including company purchases ledger, creditors and control accounts.
- Reconciliation of creditors’ accounts and keeping track of all creditors’ files, make sure filing is done well and files properly kept.
- Updating the creditors list which should be accurate on a monthly basis.
- Updating debtors’ ledgers and reconciliation.
- Handling the company Payroll and statutory payment.
- Preparation of monthly reports for management and ensuring all data is properly put in the system.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Handling petty cash expenses accounts.
- Preparation of monthly budgets and analyzing financial data.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time by the finance director or the managing director.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision and work SMART.
- Minimum CPA Section II or equivalent (ideally related with a degree).
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to Detail.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Ability to use QuickBooks software.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accountant” and quote salary expectation