Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: General Manager
Context: Our company is a major Distributor of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages for KBL/UDV.
Our vision is to attain a world Class distributive business for KBL / UDV within the next 2 years and be a frontline business in the country.
We seek to impact the community we operate positively while contributing to the economic development of the country.
Purpose of the role: The role holder is the chief financial officer of the company entrusted with management of the company’s cash flow, having controls in place and its embrace by all and supports the company’s decision making via preparation of necessary books of account.
Key Accountabilities will include:
· Preparation of Profit and Loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
· Interact with Govt/Financial agencies regularly to file all financial documents
· Establish,maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures
· Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
· Resolve accounting discrepancies through regular reconciliation of KBL/UDV and bank statements
· Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
· Analyze Revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels,and ensure expenditure control
· Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Graduate calibre with degree/HND in accounting or equivalent qualification with at least 3-5 years experience.
· Computer literate
· Professional Accounting certification
The role is Office based.
Submit your CV to email@example.com