Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Accountant I Job-Group CPSB 09 ‘K’
Number of Posts: Eight (8)
Terms of Service : Three (3) Years Contract
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 37,070 – Kshs. 49, 950 per Month
Other Allowances: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
Reporting to the Head of Treasury (Accounting), Specific duties and responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Verification of payment vouchers and committal documents
- Data capture in IFMIS system
- Maintenance of Primary records e.g. Cash Books, Ledgers, Vote Books and preparation of Management Reports
- Safe custody of government records and assets under him/her
- Writing cheques and posting payments and receipt vouchers in the Cash Books
- posting of Payments in IFMIS system
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Served as an Accountant II for a minimum period of 4 years
A Pass in Part III of the Certified Public Accountant (K) examination
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounts option of Finance), Business Administration (Accounts option) from a recognized University or any other relevant equivalent qualification
- Certification in Computer Applications
- Ability to use IFMIS system shall be an added advantage
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Those who have worked under the County Government will have an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Private Bag Voi
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th March, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD