Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Reports To: Project Manager
Our client is in the telecommunication, water and energy industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Implementation Manager to join their team.
Job Purpose: The head of Implementation manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the OSP & ISP fibre optic rollout. Reviews external clients product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget and meet client expectations. Implementation manager ensures quality work and Standard Operation Procedures are followed during implementation
Roles and Responsibilities
· Ensure projects meet deadlines, regular monitoring of projects and appropriate countermeasures
· Ensure effective, productive and optimized use of resources.
· Daily & Weekly reporting of projects both Internal and to the client.
· Ensure health and safety measures are adhered to and ensure teams have all the required safety gears.
· Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
· Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
· Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes
· Liaise with Supplier on Material deliveries and ensure that there is always enough stock against project requirements.
· Ensure Project materials are inspected against quality check before use.
· Ensure Project tools and equipment are in good conditions and plan for service or repairs on need basis.
· Generate Daily workload for scope and casuals payment.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related field. Project management certification an added advantage.
· 5+ years of relevant telecommunication industry experience required. Team management of capacity of 50+ technicians and 200+ casual works.
· Basic knowledge and interpretation of designs.
· Strong public relation skills
· Experience in telecommunication industry, engineering processes and practices, and their impact on project activities.
· Practical knowledge and work with MS word, excel, access, and PowerPoint
· Activity and Resource planning
· Good communication skills
· Organization and motivation of a project team
· Controlling time management & Monitoring progress.
· Independent – ability to work well under limited supervision.
· Cost estimation and developing the budget.
· Ensuring customer satisfaction
· Analyzing and managing project risk
· Managing reports and necessary documentation
· Conflict management and resolution skills
· Results focused
· Technical skills
Our client is in the Utilities Infrastructure industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Technical Manager – Telecommunications to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Identify, analyses, prioritizes, plan, monitor & control of all the vehicles, equipment’s and machinery in the Projects.
· Responsible for managing developing, training and monitoring the performance of those tasked with handling vehicles, equipment and machinery.
· Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime (due to repairs, lack of routine maintenance) and ensure that all company assets give the required productivity. ▪ Works with Executive
· Management to grow the company with technological resources.
· Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
· Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as Finance, Acquisition as an advisor of processes and systems that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
· Track, analyse and monitor performance metrics.
· Develop external partnerships, like all business professionals, to be part of a strong network that includes business partners, academics, government officials, and technology thought leaders.
· Research and advice on the most appropriate processes and procedures, which best deliver the highest returns on investment.
· Corporate executive dealing with strategic decisions about the future direction of the company from an operations perspective.
· Champion the transition of Project Managers from technical expert to business strategists.
· Supervise and advice project implementation teams.
· Critically analyze & verify the implementation budgets and approve thereafter.
· Responsible for Issues faced in projects; prepare, update, maintain, co-ordinate, find possible future solutions for ‘’Issue Tracker”.
· Adherence of KPl’s (Key Performance Indicators) & targets for Service Level Agreement (SLA’s)
· Prepare guideline & SOP/MOP & work closely with client SPOC & peers to standardize all documents.
· Manage the overall execution and delivery of Enterprise BB/OFC/FTTH/Site Rollout/CCTV/Solar projects. End to end responsibility with respect to scope, time, cost, quality etc.
· Reducing the expenditure of all projects by evaluating at every stage.
· Act as the liaison between Head Office and Workshop/Yard and ensure smooth running of the latter.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in an equivalent role in the telecommunications/ICT sector.
· University degree in telecommunications.
· Six SIGMA Certification.
· Prince two certification for project management.
· Masters in Telecommunications an added advantage.
Knowledge and Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
· Strategic thinking and results driven.
· Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
· Solid financial and commercial acumen with an eye for detail.
· A passion for good work, team player and an achiever in a competitive and a fast-moving working environment.
· Hardworking, strategic minded individual with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement