Position: Junior Project Manager
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating and managing multiple small and medium sized projects.
- Supports the preparation of schedules and end to end project plans.
- Responsible for successful project outcomes.
- Participates in the determination, refinement and documentation of project requirements.
- Manages the end to end delivery as per the specified project scope.
- Reports on project progress at regular intervals to all project team members, steering committees and all other key stakeholders.
- Liaises with vendors, suppliers and consultants to ensure effective project delivery.
- Manages any changes or deviations from the original scope, time, cost and quality.
- Maintains an updated log of all key dependencies, issues and risks.
- Supports the implementation of corrective measures.
- Integrates delivery and metrics across the people, process, finance and customer dimensions of the business.
- University degree
- At least 2 years proven track record successfully delivering and implementing projects.
- Accredited Project Management qualification like PMI, Prince 2, Scrum will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Position: Pension Plan Accountant
Reporting to the Team Leader – Pension Administration, the incumbent will oversee all fund accounting & pension administration duties for UAP OLD Mutual Group pensions portfolio within the statutory provision in place, and perform day to day pension consulting responsibilities.
- Degree in B-Com /Business related
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) / ACCA
- Pension fund accounting & pension administrations experience will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience
- To manage all the schemes in books in accordance with the RBA act, Income tax Act and any other relevant legislation, statutory and regulatory compliance;
- Submit statutory returns to RBA and KRA within set guidelines;
- Maintain proper Book of accounts for all schemes;
- Ensure that all reports required by clients and the regulatory authorities are prepared in time and filed in line with the law ;
- Ensure that the management reports are prepared accurately and on time;
- Effective management of relationships with both internal and external customers and service providers;
- Coordinate scheme audits and ensure audited accounts are submitted within statutory deadlines;
- Ensure Audit findings are addressed and closed within agreed timelines and the processes are embedded within pension administration
- Providing all records required and coordinating the reconciliations with the Finance department and presenting the reconciled sign off monthly report to the Team Leader- Pension administration;
- Providing effective and efficient communication between Trustees, the sponsor auditors and the regulator;
- Ensuring Administration reports are prepared & circulated on time
How to Apply