Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Junior Project Manager
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating and managing multiple small and medium sized projects.
- Supports the preparation of schedules and end to end project plans.
- Responsible for successful project outcomes.
- Participates in the determination, refinement and documentation of project requirements.
- Manages the end to end delivery as per the specified project scope.
- Reports on project progress at regular intervals to all project team members, steering committees and all other key stakeholders.
- Liaises with vendors, suppliers and consultants to ensure effective project delivery.
- Manages any changes or deviations from the original scope, time, cost and quality.
- Maintains an updated log of all key dependencies, issues and risks.
- Supports the implementation of corrective measures.
- Integrates delivery and metrics across the people, process, finance and customer dimensions of the business.
- University degree
- At least 2 years proven track record successfully delivering and implementing projects.
- Accredited Project Management qualification like PMI, Prince 2, Scrum will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Position: Pension Plan Accountant
Reporting to the Team Leader – Pension Administration, the incumbent will oversee all fund accounting & pension administration duties for UAP OLD Mutual Group pensions portfolio within the statutory provision in place, and perform day to day pension consulting responsibilities.
- Degree in B-Com /Business related
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) / ACCA
- Pension fund accounting & pension administrations experience will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience
- To manage all the schemes in books in accordance with the RBA act, Income tax Act and any other relevant legislation, statutory and regulatory compliance;
- Submit statutory returns to RBA and KRA within set guidelines;
- Maintain proper Book of accounts for all schemes;
- Ensure that all reports required by clients and the regulatory authorities are prepared in time and filed in line with the law ;
- Ensure that the management reports are prepared accurately and on time;
- Effective management of relationships with both internal and external customers and service providers;
- Coordinate scheme audits and ensure audited accounts are submitted within statutory deadlines;
- Ensure Audit findings are addressed and closed within agreed timelines and the processes are embedded within pension administration
- Providing all records required and coordinating the reconciliations with the Finance department and presenting the reconciled sign off monthly report to the Team Leader- Pension administration;
- Providing effective and efficient communication between Trustees, the sponsor auditors and the regulator;
- Ensuring Administration reports are prepared & circulated on time
How to Apply