Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Kenyatta National Hospital is a government state corporation whose vision is to be a world class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions.
For those applying for the positions below, kindly indicate the code: KNH/NAIROBI 2020.
SENIOR INSPECTOR (BUILDING) ,JOB GROUP K9, (2 POSTS).
The Senior Inspector (Building) will be responsible to the Senior Superintendent (Building) for implementation of building services in the Hospital.
- Co-ordinate, control and direct the Building Section.
- Participate in development of the Section Work plan and Budget
- Developing specifications and bills of quantities for works and equipment
- Participate in procurement of goods, works and service.
- Manage Building inventories, develop and implement PPM schedule for Building equipment and
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Participate in committee meetings as appropriate
- Supervise, coach and mentor staff
- Approve work schedules and on calls schedules for section
- Ensure the implementation of the policies and procedures, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the hospital
- Ensure that the overall activities meet the requirements of quality management environmental policies and legal stipulations
- Demonstrate evidence of successful participation in required training programs offered by the hospital
- Recognize the necessary to continually develop skills and acquire additional knowledge appropriate to the position.
- National Diploma in Building Services or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Higher Diploma in Building economics, construction or architecture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Registration by NCA
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Registration with the relevant Professional Body
- Complied with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Contribution Kenya
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER II (ANAESTHESIA)), JOB GROUP K9 (2 POSTS)
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Registered Clinical Officer (Anaesthesia) for provision of quality health services in the Hospital.
- History taking, examining, diagnosis, education and treating patients common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient in the Hospital.
- Guiding and Counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues.
- Carrying out surgical procedures in the theaters.
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures.
- Training, guiding and monitoring students on internship
- Higher Diploma in Anaesthesia or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Proven experience of not less than three (3) years as a Registered Clinical Officer.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council.
- Annual retention certificate.
- Certificate in Computer applications
- Fulfilling Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 NAIROBI
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
For those applying for the positions above, kindly indicate the code:
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”