Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Young Women Christian Association is a National Organization founded in 1912 whose purpose is to develop the leadership and collective power of women and girls to achieve social and economic empowerment, human rights, health, security, dignity, freedom, justice and peace for all humanity.
The Association invites applications for the position of Branch Coordinator for its Branch in Kisii. The successful candidate will be based in Kisii.
Job Title: Branch Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of the day to day running of the Branch and the YWCA Pre-School Kisii Branch.
- Coordination of administrative and programme activities at the Branch level
- In charge of Human Resource Management issues, liaising with the National Headquarters on Administrative and Policy matters as per the existing YWCA Governance regulation.
- Ensure Resource Mobilization for Branch Programmes and Activities
- Ensure timely reporting to National Headquarters; Branch Standing Committees and donor agencies as may be required.
- Coordinate all Standing Committee meetings and all other meetings at the Branch level as per YWCA Policy
- Oversee and ensure effective Programme Management and taking charge of the organizations facilities at the Branch
- Responsible for Financial Management at the Branch and ensure that Internal Controls are adhered to.
- Ensure Development and adherence to Annual Plans and Budgets as per the existing Strategic Plan.
- Participate in National meetings and events as required
- Ensure Membership recruitment, development and retention at the Branch level.
- Ensure capacity building and orientation for staff and volunteers is done, in liaison with the National Headquarters.
- Enhance fellowship among staff and members.
- Networking and collaboration with partners undertaking similar activities.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma in Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Thorough understanding of business administration and office management
- 3years experience in a similar position is desirable
- Must be computer literate with report writing skills
- Experience in Programme management and Community Development will be an added advantage
- Strong experience in offering operational support
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- MUST be a Christian aged between 30-40 years, women are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Project Officer.
Reporting To: Head of Programs.
Location: To be based in Nairobi with frequent travel to project sites (Mombasa, Kisumu)
The project Officer will spearhead the delivery of Gender-Climate and Inclusion aspect of the project.
S/he will be expected to support establishment of strategic partnerships with Climate and Gender equality focused stakeholders in order to deliver the gender-Climate outputs of the project.
The project Officer will ensure efficient and effective attainment of project objectives and goals while also adhering to Organizational strategy, climate and gender policy.
- Provide oversight on project planning, implementation and review.
- Responsible for strengthening the management and directing the project including the planning and monitoring of the project in collaboration with the partners.
- Ensuring the technical quality of implementation of activities and accompany the teams in the field.
- Management and coordination of field operations ensuring compliance with program policies.
- Coordinating activities with various projects partners and interface with National and County government authorities and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate training to TOTs in addressing gender based violence such as FGM eradication, prevention of easy marriage and pregnancy.
- Conduct gender and advocacy monitoring and evaluation in programs.
- Create knowledge building and sharing sessions on the policies and availability of Government Funds E.g. Women Enterprise Fund, Youth Development Fund, Green Climate fund, Constituency Development fund etc. for small scale entrepreneurs.
- Facilitate awareness of Income generating Activities and Savings and Investment Groups.
- Adequate training on the policies around climate change Act 2016.
- Ensure proper training is executed during the inception of group formation and dynamics on climate change project and savings investment groups.
- Building capacity of the youth to join climate change networks and climate policy forums.
- Organize stakeholders for engagement and consultations.
- Ensure in designing and dissemination of use materials of SRHR and FP in accessible format and used for awareness and advocacy
- Training, Coaching, mentorship and talent development through the advocacy groups SIG group and IGAs for economic empowerment continuity to the target group.
- Work closely with the media to bring change on disability perception and quality counseling to PLWDs and YLWDs.
- Represent YWCA in various stakeholders’ forums and donor meetings.
- Degree in Social Studies or Gender Development studies or Environmental studies, Environmental planning and Management or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in providing technical support on gender and disability inclusion with reference to Climate change initiatives.
- Experience working with people with disability and the youth.
- Experience in advocacy at various levels (County, National and International)
- In-depth understand causes of poverty vulnerability and gender inequality in Kenya with knowledge of political, Social, Economic Social and technological environment is desirable.
- Experience working in the informal settlements.
- Candidates that are interested and meet the above qualifications are invited to apply.
How To Apply
An application with a detailed CV to reach the under mentioned on or before 4th of March 2020.
Human Resources YWCA Kenya Email: email@example.com