Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
World Vision East Africa Region
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
The East Africa Regional Office, operating in nine countries of East Africa namely; Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda is looking for an intern Accountant to work in its Nairobi office.
We are looking for an intern to join our Finance and Administration team.
This opportunity will offer the intern a sharp learning curve by being a member of a diverse and efficient team serving in a fast-paced finance and administration unit.
Key areas of involvement:
1. Accounts Payable Function
· Process cheques / Online payments with supporting documentation and submit for review and subsequent payment
· Prepare monthly creditor reconciliations and liaise with vendors to ensure prompt clearance or resolution of pending or disputed items.
· Liaise with The Finance officer to clear outstanding items in the Bank Reconciliation
2. Cash / Advance Settlement Management
· Process cash requests according to policy, processes and agreed turnaround times while coordinating with the onsite bank teller to reconcile uncollected amounts.
· Account Allocation of Balance Sheet A/C relating to Advances for proper Aging
· Manage the corporate credit card process by booking of the expenses in expense reporting systems
· General Ledger reconciliation
3. Inter-office payment settlement system operations
· Perform Account allocation of 500 Accounts relating to Inter-office payment settlement system to track and establish amounts that have not been allocated for payments to ensure that all payable amounts are sent out on a monthly basis.
· Perform account Allocation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as may be required
4. Document Management and Archiving
· Keep records of documents filed or removed using a tracking tool
· Ensure correct filing, legibility and proper condition of financial documents
· Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized internal and external users (Auditors, Government agencies)
5. Administrative Roles
· Support in Events and facilities management
· Any other administrative roles as May assigned from time to time
· Participate in some finance review meetings and any other learning duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
· Bachelor of Commerce in Finance/ Accounting, CPA Level II Upwards,
· Knowledge of Accounting Packages like SUN System,
· Ability to use Ms Office packages
Period of internship: March 2020 – February 2021
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
This internship offers a chance to work in a team of very experienced Finance and Administration practitioners and thus ideal for a flexible, energetic young professional who is eager to learn. A small
monthly stipend will be offered.
monthly stipend will be offered.
· Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
· You MUST indicate “ Intern Accountant 2020” as the email subject
· On the email, write one paragraph describing yourself and why you are the best fit for this Internship. Attach your CV
· Applications close on 9th February 2020, 5:00PM.