Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Financial Analyst
· Work closely with business leads and perform cost analysis of the operations
· Develop and regularly produce management information reports
· Handle regular budgeting process and latest forecast. Perform regular updates for actuals and variance analysis
· Prepare ad-hoc reports for the Head Office as per request
· Prepare financial information pack for the Board
· Maintain financial model. Regular process of updating the assumptions and calculation as necessary
· Preparation of financial and management information required for funding process
· Preparation of short and long term cash flow forecast
· Continuous improvement of financial planning and budgeting process
· Thorough understanding of the cost drivers and developing recommendation on optimizing costs and processes
· Work closely with statutory accounting team and bridging statutory financial and management information
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Big 4 and/or corporate;
· Excellent understanding of financial accounting, financial statements and relevant accounting qualification;
· Experience in running budgeting process, regular updates and variance analysis;
· Hands on experience in valuation, preparation of financial models;
· Excellent communication skills; and
· Expert in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to prepare sophisticated financial models in Excel.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th February 2020.
Indicate the job title.