Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit a dynamic mature persons to become Data Clerk for SOS Children’s Villages – FSP, Mombasa.
Key Functions of the Job
The Data Clerk will undertake various duties which include but not limited to the following:-
· Keeps track of received data and source documents.
· Data entry on the beneficiary Information System, Programme database. Maintain beneficiary files Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes. Ensure the database is reviewed regularly
· Confirms accuracy of data such as days, dates and times.
· Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
· Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
· Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
· Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
· Maintains confidential information
· Perform other job related duties as assigned.
· Prepares requisitions for program materials ensuring that the procurement procedure is followed.
· Counts sorts incoming articles to verify that all items on the delivery note or invoice have been received. Examines all items received to verify that they are in good condition and conform to the specifications contained in the requisition or order form.
· Issue stock to authorized project staff keeping accurate records of all materials issued and maintains up-to-date inventory as well as all stock records and is responsible for annual stock taking.
· Prepares requisition or order for new stock in order to meet the on-going requirements of project.
Required Qualifications / Abilities
· Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems
· At least 2 years relevant work experience in similar field.
· Practical experience in networked environment and support for remote users
· Extensive ability to use and support of standard micro computing applications such as Microsoft OFFICE SUITE and office 365
· Knowledge of supporting Windows client and virtual servers.
· Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing (English and Swahili)
· High quality written & oral communication ability
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
The position offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application & updated CV (with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate former employer) addressed to the National Director to reach us on or before 11th February 2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.