Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the job holder will be responsible for managing and administering multiple MS SQL database systems including back -up, performance tuning, capacity planning, monitoring critical events and documentation
- Managing SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production
- Configuring and maintaining database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and ensure high levels of performance
- Developing strategies and implementing solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication
- Implementing strategies for database high availability and scalability and will with project teams to ensure a smooth deployment of new services and
- Maintaining data integrity, security and access – monitoring user access, developing and maintaining system security in line with standards and ensuring compliance to all standards and
- Maintaining, tuning, use tools like SQL Profiler for database Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them.
- Appling data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases
- Independently analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refining and automating regular processes, track issues, and documenting changes
- Assisting developers with complex query tuning and schema
- Providing 24×7 support for critical production
- Performing scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after
- Sharing domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team
- Providing monthly reports on database systems availability, incidences, and system breaches and recommending possible
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education from a recognized institution.
- 3+ years’ experience in administering Microsoft SQL server databases in a financial institution
- Certification on SQL database administration
- Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high- transaction
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experienced in ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) development / data
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS concepts, database architecture and SQL/T-SQL.
- Proficient with SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance.
- Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies including mirroring, log shipping, failover cluster and various replication
- Knowledge of other databases like MySQL, No SQL databases and In-memory databases and MCTIP certification will be an added advantage
- Strong Knowledge of Database
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2016 ERP will be an added advantage
- Ability to develop procedure documents and maintain detailed database related
- Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to Databaseadmin2020@stima-sacco.com on or before 5pm on 14th February 2020 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.