Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Variance analysis of all check off remittances
- Follow up with check off companies to manage the variances
- Monthly reporting on check off receipts in respect of deposits, share capital and loans
- Follow up on funds expected from check off companies
- Advising and posting of check off for various companies.
- Continuous updating and reconciliation of the receivable account.
- Attend to any other duties that may be allocated
- Reconciliation of the check off receivable account.
- Clearing of check off outstanding amounts.
- Follow up on funds from check off companies
- Receiving check off cheques and schedules from Branches and Customer experience department.
- Effecting members’ deduction change advise.
- Recording cheques in the cheques received register, daily banking and distributing the schedules accordingly
- Attend to any other duties that you may be allocated.
- Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution.
- Professional: CPA II or equivalent required;
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience at an equivalent position in a financial institution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm on 14th February 2020 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.