Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Information Science Attachee
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
- Assisting in the Resource Centre with daily routines and administrative tasks.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and systematic arrangement of Resource Centre collections.
- Assisting with updating content on the Resource Centre portal and library database.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A 3rd or 4th Year Student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies (currently not in session).
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
- General understanding of Libraries and their operations
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Team player
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Applications should be received on or before February 14, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.