Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
- Africa Inland Mission International(AIM ABS), a non-profit organization, is seeking motivated, servant hearted, devote followers of Jesus Christ interested in meeting the logistical needs of the mission community in East and Central Africa.
- Provide effective and professional communication, care of visitors coming to ABS Offices and assist in effective functioning of ABS Facilities.
- The primary purpose for the existence of the organization is to facilitate the spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ.Candidates will soon realize that their positive contributions to the work of the organization will have a significant impact on this purpose.
Key Result Areas;
Front Office Reception
- Receive each visitor in a polite and helpful manner; direct them to the correct office
- Receive and direct calls accurately and make any necessary follow up
- Receive and distribute mail, packages and deliver them in a timely and accurate way
- Provide tours of ABS visitors as requested by Managers, Supervisors
- Be attentive to security and follow up security concerns in an efficient manner
- Manage email@example.com, answer message or direct to the appropriate person or department
Front Office Administration
- Proper use and maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist clients on the usage of office equipment i.e. photo copying etc.
- Proper recording, documentation, payment and filing of all transactions.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of Office Supplies and accurate inventory tracking
- Scheduling of ABS Vehicles
- Assist with incidental requests from other ABS departments in consultation with the facilities supervisor.
Assist with Administrative Duties for ABS Facilities Department
- Reconciliation of Bills including: Safaricom, Airtel, etc.
- Follow up on documentation necessary for ABS Facilities and Housing Maintenance Requests and purchases.
- Appropriate billing of ABS Vehicles on a monthly basis
- Prepare schedule for guards at ABS Wilson Airport Offices
all purchases and cash transactions for ABS Facilities and ABS Housing
Required Skills/Attributes & Competencies
- Honest, trustworthy, God fearing person.
- Team player,
- Organized, able to maintain a clean, tidy environment
- Proactive and alert to the environment
- Attentive to details and able to follow through well on tasks.
- Able to maintain a helpful, courteous, pleasant and professional attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Problem solver.
- Certificate in Office Management or its equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Diploma in Office Management or its equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in an office environment
- Good customer care skills.
- At least 3 years working experience in an office environment.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
in a multicultural environment.
verbal and written communication in English and Kiswahili..
Work Hours; 8
How to Apply