Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Accounting Analyst
The Accounting Analyst will provide support to the Finance Unit for CIP-Kenya to ensure efficient and timely deliverable of their objectives.
- Reviewing and processing payments requests and stamping ‘’PAID’’ on
all vouchers and support documentation
- Scanning and uploading journals on SharePoint
- Filing all journals, numbering the files for easy access
- Reviewing and posting of payments, attach Journals to the payment
- Reviewing and posting of liquidation
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements as per the calendar-
ensure no pending reconciling items and bank recs are submitted on time
- Reconciliation of staff advances accounts and notifying staff with
pending advances of more than 15days
- Reconciliation of account 62000 and 31000
- Submitting VAT invoices for VAT Exemption Certificate application
and issuing the certificates to the vendors
- Petty cash management (processing petty cash requests,
replenishment and reconciliation of the petty cash account
- Analyzing mileage monthly, putting the same on the excelerator
ready for posting
- Invoicing staff on mileage and follow up of payments of the same
and reconciling staff mileage
- Scanning and uploading liquidations journals on the SharePoint
- Making withholding tax payment before 20th of every
month and reconciliation of Withholding tax account
- Asset Management including asset verification, updating of asset register and uploading the link on the SharePoint
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related
- CPA II or ACCA level 2.
- At least two years of finance and accounting experience in a busy
- A team player accustomed to working with multi-cultural and diverse
- Advance level of MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Advanced Knowledge in software solutions (ERP).
- Advanced qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to write project and financial reports.
- Advance level in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in Kiswahili.
How to Apply