Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Position: Farm Accountant
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 30K – 35K
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
· Processing of VAT and Excise Duty and uploading on ITAX
· Processing of the payroll and filing the statutory deductions on ITAX
· Management of Debtors and Creditors
· Bank Reconciliation
· Pay casuals
· Costing of farm produce
· Inventory Management
· Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
· Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
· Management reporting and presentation
· Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
· CPA Section 2
· Bachelor’s degree in Business
· 2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy farm
· Ability to work with accounting softwares- QuickBooks, tally, Sage etc.
· Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
· Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
· Attention to details and leadership skills
· Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
· Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
Apply with CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.