Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
We are looking to fill in the position of Reconciliation Accountant.
Scope: Review all Reconciliation; perform revenue trends; ensure completeness and accuracy of reconciliations; monthly revenue assurance reports
· Manage the process of performing revenue trends and data mining to detect abnormal activity and possible revenue loss.
· Daily review of all outlet’s reconciliation reports done to ensure standards are adhered to across the company
· Ensure completeness and accuracy of reconciliations across all Kava outlets.
· Consistency in meeting reconciliations standards or benchmarks.
· Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform reconciliation tasks.
· Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Commerce/ or related field
· CPA (K)
· 3 – 5 years progressive experience in Finance / Accounting
· Advanced Excel skills
· Experience in use of an automated financial system / software
· Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
· Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th February, 2020.
Use Reconciliation Accountant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.