Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
· Finance Managers – Operations
· Finance Managers – Credit Control
· Finance Managers – Accounts Payable
· Finance Managers – Account Receivables
· Management Accountant
Job Purpose: The jobholder is responsible for ensuring implementation of financial management strategies, systems and controls for optimal growth and profitability.
They are responsible for management and cost accounting, preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies.
· Overall supervision of staff and oversee the finance and operational functions in various sections within the Finance department as stipulated below.
· Oversee the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
· Responsible for day to day finance and accounting operations
· Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
· Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
· Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
· Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
· Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the finance/operations teams in monitoring expenditures, analyzing revenue & margins, variances and cost analysis.
· Prepare project cost reports for review and approval.
· Develop, implement and maintain internal control and effective accounting system, policies and models that are in line with the overall strategic objective.
· Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
· Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
· Formulation and implementation of Hospital financial policies and regulations.
· Ensure maintenance of proper accounting records.
· Managing finance/ accounting teams, and ensuring efficiency and accuracy in their workflows.
· Degree in business related field from a recognized university
· CPA (K) / ACCA/ CIMA.
· MBA as an added advantage
· 8 years of relevant experience, 3 of which must be in supervisory positions in Finance. Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
Skills & Competencies Required:
· Must be computer literate with excellent working knowledge of accounting software.
· Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
· Possess excellent communication and people skills.
· Leadership and team management capacity.
· Negotiations and influencing ability.
· Assertive and able to cope with stress and function in crisis situations.
· Self-driven and result oriented with ability to meet targets.
· Commercial awareness
· Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
· Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
· Demonstrate knowledge of applicable statutory frameworks.
· Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and procedures.
How to Apply
Application to be done through our career page: www.karenhospital.org
Deadline is on 20.02.2020