Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
We are looking to fill in the position of Accountant.
Scope: Financial Reporting; Bookkeeping; Financial Policy & Processes Design; Reconciliations
· Preparation of respective monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash flow statements) for management decision-making.
· Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Monitoring monthly revenues and expenses and where applicable ensure that they are accrued or posted in the correct accounting period.
· Bank reconciliations, Lending reconciliations and CIT banking reconciliations.
· Prepare, review and ensure authorization of company expenditure in line with the annual budgets.
· Design the necessary finance processes and policies.
· Preparation and management of the audit process – audit schedules design and implementation of the proposed audit resolutions and system controls.
· Monitor company’s business performance and frequently report to management for decision making process.
· Evaluate business operations to ascertain accounting needs and recommend solutions to business and any arising financial problems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or related field.
· Must be a CPA (K)
· At least four (4) years’ progressive experience in accounting.
· Working Knowledge in the use of Pastel is a must.
· Working knowledge of iTax
· General Accounting knowledge (GL, AP, AR etc.)
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
· Strategic and results oriented.
· A strong drive for execution.
· Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
How to apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 12th February, 2020.
Use Senior Accountant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.