Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Reports To: Finance Manager
Business Unit Name: Lintons Beauty World
Do you have a line management responsibility?: No
Main purpose of the job: Performing postings and reconciliations of all payable, receivable and general ledger accounts. To produce monthly financials for the Ugandan account.
Key Result Areas (What I must produce for or provide to my stakeholders)
Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
· Your major KPI will be payroll accuracy, judged by the number of errors.
· Confirm receipt of all payroll inputs and have signoffs from Hr on 21st of every month.
· Prepare and share payroll report 3 days to the end of the month.
· Seek necessary approvals before any salaries can be uploaded
· Update all monthly postings by 2nd of every month. Share a reconciled ledger with the Finance Manager every Friday. See attached ledgers that you will be reconciling on a daily basis.
· Maintain an up to date filing of all the above activities.
Vat Ledger reconciliations and Vat Payments
· Reconcile Vat ledger and present to Fm for onward payments on 13th of every month.
Reconciliation and payment of Payroll Liabilities
· Reconcile all payroll liabilities and present for payment on 7th of every month.
Bank and Cash Reconciliations
· You will be in charge of reconciling the following accounts: Lintons Galleria, Lintons Capital Centre, Lintons Buruburu, Lintons Nyali, Lintons Mombasa.
Inventory Management Receipt and allocation of inventory into the system.
Tax Maintain compliance of all taxes.
Proper physical filing of all reports done. Filing all relevant documents correctly and archiving them on a monthly basis.
General Ledger Maintenance Provide to the Finance Manager a reconciled GL Report of all ledgers.
Sales and Bank Reconciliations Provide reconciled sales and bank reconciliation on 3rd of every month.
Financial Reports Prepare and submit to the Finance Manager a full set of Financials by 2nd of every month.
Any other Duty that may be assigned by the Finance Manager
Stakeholders (Key receivers of my work)
1. Finance Manager
2. Heads of Departments
· Knowledge: Computer working knowledge with emphasis on advanced excel.
· Skills: Organizational skills
· Time Management skills
· Communication skills
· Customer service skills
· Leadership skills
· Abilities Multi-tasking
· Target driven
· Deliver results under tight deadlines
· Project a professional image
· Team player
· Bachelor Degree Holders
· CPA (K) qualifications
Work Experience (Period)
· 3 years experience
· Must have worked with the serious audit firm to a position of Semi – Senior.
· Knowledge of Sage is an added advantage.
· Act honestly and with integrity.
· Show respect for others in the way they conduct themselves.
· Respect confidentiality.
Competence and Care
· Carry out work competently and with care.
· Ensure they have an appropriate level of relevant knowledge and skill to carry out a piece of work.
· Must continue to develop their knowledge and skills in a manner appropriate for their role Impartiality
· Must ensure that your professional judgement is not compromised, and cannot reasonably be seen to be compromised, by bias, conflict of interest, or the undue influence of others.
· Must comply with all relevant legal, regulatory and professional requirements.
· Must take reasonable steps to ensure they are not placed in a position where they are unable to comply.
· Should speak up if they believe, or have reasonable cause to believe, that a course of action is unethical or is unlawful.
· Must take reasonable steps to ensure users are aware of any substantial issues with a piece of work for which they are responsible or in which they have had significant involvement, if those issues might reasonably influence the decision-making or judgement of users.
· Communicate in a timely manner, clearly, and in a way that takes into account the users.
· Show clearly that they take responsibility for their work when communicating with users.
Applications to email@example.com by 15th February 2020.