Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Must have outstanding interactive and communication skills and also possess the enthusiasm to work with other staff as a team player.
- Greeting guests as they enter and putting them on a waiting list when necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Taking reservations and answering questions.
- Have knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- Present Menus to Clients after sitting them down.
- Ensure Quantity of menus is sufficient to cater for the number of guests at all times.
- Assist and set up the dining tables and make any reservation arrangements.
- Ensure at all times with the help of Waiters we have Organized and clean tables and dining areas.
- 2 – 3 years working experience in the same capacity in a reputable hotel/restaurant.
- Diploma in Hospitality or a related professional qualification
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart and trainable
JOB TITLE: CONSTRUCTION OFFICER
REPORTS TO: PROJECTS DIRECTOR
Building and construction – Residential and Commercial properties, this includes conducting construction surveys, engaging in research, analysing results, planning the construction, designing, acquiring the right licensing, overseeing and building it to completion.
- Inspect the site to ensure that the building which will be put up can be accommodated by that area in relation to ground and water level and also determine the grade and elevation levels of the area.
- Accomplish construction Human Resource objectives by selecting construction staff and casuals, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and managing staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Engage and manage sub-contractors, monitor and control their performance.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Approve construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases.
- Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with legal regulations and maintaining safe, secure and healthy work environment.
- Diploma in Building Engineering with excellent knowledge in Project Management and Quality Management.
- High proficiency in IT and the relevant modern Engineering software.
- Must possess leadership skills, Supervision, Manage Profitability, Attention to Detail and Quality Focus,
- Over 5 years proven experience in the same position,
- Honest with outstanding interpersonal skills and Professionalism.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- High integrity, maturity and good character.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- High proficiency in IT
- Organisational/planning skills and
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
The Cashier shall be responsible for controlling cash flow in the restaurant.
- Ensure all bills are handed in and settled by waitrons / customers.
- Communicate in a positive, professional style
- Develop positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Promote continuous customer centric culture and values thus maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Check bills to see if the correct amount has been displayed to be presented to customers
- Inform customers about available modes of payments
- Record totaled amounts, including expenses in restaurant’s database
- Maintain record of monetary/payment activities
- Ensure security and confidentiality of information
- Ensure no cash is disbursed without authorization.
- Submit all daily collection to the manager.
- Conduct proper handover before leaving shift.
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of each shift and ensure that it tallies
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
- Report any customer concerns to the management.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness at the workstation.
- Take care of company equipment and tools
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- At least CPA II from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Accounting software
- KCSE grade C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- Two (2) years of restaurant service experience in similar capacity
- 2 years’ experience in cash management
- Good book keeping skills.
- Must be willing to work on shifts, weekends and holidays
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Certificate of good conduct
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to email@example.com on or before 17th January 2020 with “Cashier” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please Note: We do not charge for interviews or placements.