We are a Fintech company providing innovative financial products & solutions to consumers and businesses.
We are looking to fill in the position of a Corporate Sales Executive.
The Executive will spearhead the growth of our Employee Financial Products portfolio, marketed and sold to Corporate & SME Employers for their benefit and that of their employees.
Scope: Revenue Growth and Corporate/SME Client Relationship Management
Compensation Model: Retainer + Commissions
· Selling our Employee Financial Products to Corporates and SME clients.
· Training users (Employees and Employers) on the features and usage of the products.
· Supervise the on-boarding of users (Employees and Employers) on our mobile platforms
· Observe and learn the required information about clients’ needs in order to offer appropriate product assistance
· Preparing regular and timely sales progress reports to Management.
· Developing and maintaining strong Customer relationships.
· Degree in Marketing, Commerce or a Sales-related field.
· Professional Sales training.
· At least Five (5) years experience in Corporate/SME Sales in a service industry (prerequisite).
· Experience in selling financial services (advantage).
· Successful track record of achieving high targets.
· Proficient communicator – both verbal and written.
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
· Have a consultative sales approach as a necessity, not a hard selling/transactional attitude.
· Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict target-driven environment.
· Must have an existing, verifiable network and database/pipeline of potential Corporate/SME clients
We are looking to fill in the position of Software Developer.
Job Location: Kava Africa Offices located on Nyeri Close, Off Nyeri Road in Kileleshwa, Nairobi.
Contract Type: – Full Time Employment.
Scope: The Software Developer is responsible for Systems development, Systems Implementation, Systems Management, Systems security and Technical support.
1. Systems Development
· Design, document and present the systems/technical requirements.
· Develop systems through appropriate structured coding that allows reliability, availability, scalability, extensibility, re-usability and security of the systems.
· Oversee the change management processes and develop the appropriate unit, integration, system and user acceptance testing methodologies and tools.
2. Systems Documentation
· Design various systems documentation (logical design specifications) to be used in implementing the systems, including architecture, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, etc.
· Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the software
3. Systems Implementation
· Build the systems and platforms through appropriate structured modular programming (coding) that will allow reliability, availability and scalability of the system and corresponding systems and user documentation.
· Manage the handover of systems to end users and training that will allow integration of the system into the business.
· Review system performance, troubleshoot, debug and apply fixes to system components.
4. Systems Management & Monitoring
· Manage the engagement with external systems development consultants and ICT vendors
· Perform system management, change management, diagnostics, enhancement, optimization, and system support functions (technical and user support) by diagnosing system problems and offering quick turnaround solutions.
· Keep abreast of changing technology trends to enable continuous improvements and cost-effective and standards-based system implementations.
· 2 years or more of hands-on working experience with the following modern development software & technologies:
· Mobile: (Android)
· Frameworks: (Laravel, Ionic, Angular1, .Net)
· Databases: (MYSQL, MSSQL)
· Tools: (Cordova, Git, Maven, Gulp, Gradle)
· At least 2 years hand-on experience building and deploying high traffic consumer-facing Apps and platforms.
· Experience with setting up and consuming one or more cloud or DevOps services like Azure, AWS, etc.
· Strong ability to take a big picture look at technical projects and manage resources and workflows.
· Excellent communication & decision-making capabilities.
· A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
· Planning, organizing & managing a team.
· Interpersonal skills and team orientation
How to apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 5th February 2020.
Use Software Developer as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.