Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
· Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
· Notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
· Maintaining security and telecommunications system.
· Informing visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
· Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
· Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
· Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Supporting continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Degree/Diploma in any related field.
· A minimum of two years’ experience in front office management.
· Must be conversant with computer applications (MS Office, Word, Excel and internet)
· Must have experience working in a busy office setup.
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
· Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position
· Solid phone/customer service skills.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.